วันเสาร์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Thailand - Arriving in Pattaya

I was very happy when we moved from Don Muang Airport. I had the first obstacle - you get a taxi to Pattaya demolished without. I sat in the back seat, I was asked to do, even if in Europe, I must sit in order, we prefer the front seat for an interview, if I am traveling alone. Anyway, I sat in the back seat and looked around me, I immediately realized that the driver does not understand English. I have not had problems with one and had to beLook at the arid landscape in silence.

After an hour and a half, I could see that we were always close to Pattaya. Twenty miles is thirty minutes, as the city is slowing us, I thought. In any event, they announced that turning the driver smiled at me and said, "Bia" and suddenly turned left from the road. Fortunately, Thais drive on the left, as they do in Britain. Stopped the car to a shop of "Seven-Eleven and opened the door for me. We went and brought me into the refrigerator full verticalChang beer, a drink I did not know Thai.

He opened the refrigerator door and smiled. I took two to think that he could not drink and drive, but that he is, if you wanted, I had saved too, or I could afford to drink. Culturally covered. Took two more. OK, I thought, we're almost there anyway. Upon check out, put the cans in front of me and stepped back quickly. As the cashier was willing to tell me how to pen and paper, threw a packet of cigarettes in the potand walked away. 110 baht, or $ 2 of the game. Outside, I gave him a beer and cigarettes, which he accepted with gratitude. After finishing a beer and a cigarette, we were again.

I offered him a beer, but he would not take it. I never really had the job because he had two years, but he only wanted one, but it was not to lose. Fifteen minutes later we arrived in Pattaya offers stunning views along the road to the beach. Pattaya Bay is really beautiful, with everything you imagine to make a tropical beachalthough there seemed lost. We traveled with 15 kpm down a deserted street beach, which is five or six kilometers in length. Sure enough, he was lost. Knew it was my hotel of Beach Road, but had no idea where.

So I rolled out of my window and made the stranger I've seen, but the driver would not stop asking. The confusion arose. Days later, I learned that Thais do not like asking for directions and do so only rarely. There are, after thirty minutes, thirty minutes late to meet my friend was and who hadgone.

The Bar, pork and Whistle on Soi 7, it was good, so I paid the driver and went inside. The air conditioning was much appreciated and I sat on his head, as it turned out to wait in England. Bought me a drink and told me that my friend had to go, but would be back to 8. I went to my room to rest and think. Including the time difference of seven hours, he needed 28 hours to get here.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น